Manufacturas meca is a manufacturing & fashion innovation house located 6 blocks south of the US/ Mexico border, Sonora, Mexico. For more than 30 years, we are passionate to bring our expertise to everything we do. We’re proud to be a leader in sourcing, manufacturing and distribution of apparel.
Meca offers responsibly made premium quality and excellent service with a customer base in the USA, Mexico, Canada, and India. We have a proven record of delivering on-time start-ups and long term contracts, quality that meets and exceeds standards, cost-efficient manufacturing and short lead time which will keep your inventories at profitable levels.
With us, great human awareness is promoted among employees, improving the quality of life in the region.
We strongly believe in sustainability, and this value runs through our products and operations. Meca invites you to make an impact on environmental protection together with us.
- CTPAT & FDA Certified
- Manufacturing facility: a few blocks south of the US border with weekly delivery of product to the USA
- Sourcing and Purchasing office in Los Angeles
- Cutting edge technology, latest information systems & engineering upgrades
- Warehousing and logistics in Arizona, US
- Low cost, just-in-time capability
- Trustworthy and reliable partner
- 30 years experience in understanding apparel
Meca provides products and services in a manner which continually surpasses our client’s expectations. Meca’s Commitment:
- To promote moral and spiritual values.
- To contribute to the economic well-being of society.
- To promote greater human awareness among employees, improving the quality of life in the region.
A family-owned business working together in harmony with our employees and supported by highly-trained professionals.
- Able to source materials through out the world.
- Diversified in products and markets.
- Actively working to improve the quality of life in society at large.
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM IS COMPRISED OF PROFESSIONALS WITH AN AVERAGE UNDERSTANDING OF APPAREL FOR 10 YEARS – WITH MANY HAVING BEEN HERE FOR OVER 15 YEARS. THAT CONTINUITY IS ONE OF THE KEYS TO OUR SUCCESS.
Daniel Mesta Jr.
Miriam V. Jimenez
People are our most important asset. We seek to create an inclusive and diverse company, with a fair work environment and that respects the rights of others. We now have more than 400 talented individuals in our family, which is composed of 90%+ of women. “We’re fortunate to have a number of powerful female leaders throughout the company, which helped us approach this work with the utmost intention”.